Dear GTRR Teachers,
On Saturday, July 30, 2011,from 11:00 am until 3:00 pm, GTRR will celebrate our 10th Anniversary! We invite you and your family to be a part of this great celebration. Please respond to the following items:
1. VOLUNTEERS - GTRR is seeking volunteers to organize various aspects of this fantastic festival: Dancing, Singing, Supervision of Games and Activities, Technical Aspects such as organizing a PowerPoint Presentation with pictures from throughout the years, serving food, distributing prizes, displaying arts and crafts, etc. We hope that everyone will participate by volunteering your special talents. Responsibilities will be rotated so that everyone will have time to enjoy the festival. Email your name and what you would like to do to Key@gtrr.net by no later than Monday, May 16, 2011.
2. CONTESTS - There will be three(3) major contests leading up to the Festival. Winners will be recognized at the festival, prizes will be given and winning entries will be put in print. The deadline for submitting the following items to the GTRR Office in Morrow is Monday, May 16, 2011.
Pre-School Through Elementary Children of GTRR Teachers - Drawing or Picture - "Why My Mom or Dad is the Best GTRR Teacher!"
Middle School Through High School Children of GTRR Teachers - Maximum of a One Page Essay Typed With a Font Size of 12 Using the Times New Roman Font Face - "Why My Mom or Dad is the Best GTRR Teacher!"
GTRR Teachers and Their Spouses - Maximum of a One(1) Page Essay Typed With a Font Size of 12 Using the Times New Roman Font Face - "My Most Memorable GTRR Moment!" .
- Only one entry per person. Only One page per entry.
- Place the following on the back of each entry:
- Name of Person Completing the Drawing or Essay
- Age of the Person Completing the Drawing or Essay
- Name of the GTRR Teacher he/she is related to
- Relationship to the GTRR Teacher (Self, Spouse, Daughter, Son)
- Sign and include the following statement, "I verify that __________________________(Print Name)completed this entry without any assistance.
- ___________________________________ (Signature of GTRR Teacher)
- A small photograph can be submitted as a part of the essay entries, but must be included on the front of the paper as a part of the essay.
3. RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONY - 11 am on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at the GTRR Office in Morrow, Georgia.
SEE YOU AT THE FESTIVAL ON SATURDAY, JULY 30,2011!!!